Window Replacement Alternative
If you're looking for an alternative to expensive window replacement, Greenlight Window Films has the solution.
Considering Window Replacement?
As prices on consumer goods and services continue to rise, home energy costs are rising, too. Add to that costs for window replacement, and you could be looking at a substantial investment. Consider this: energy-saving window film provides an affordable alternative to window replacement when your goal is to improve energy efficiency.
Windows that are in good shape, but lack energy efficiency, are great candidates for an upgrade using energy-saving window film – at one-fifth the cost of replacement windows!
The Pros and Cons of Window Replacement
- Improved home value
- Better home safety and security
- Reduced allergens and dust
- Boosted home comfort
- Better energy conservation
- Improved noise reduction
- Enhanced curb appeal
- Low maintenance options available
Some of the downsides include significant upfront financial investment; length, labor-intensive installations; and lack of some of the exclusive benefits that window film has to offer.
The Pros and Cons of Window Film
- Cost-effective alternative
- Quick installations – completed within 1-2 days for homes
- Can offer similar energy conservation benefits
- Can offer better safety and security benefits
- Versatile product promoting UV protection, glare reduction, privacy, and more
- Can be easily removed and replaced by a professional
- Available in optically clear and tinted options for a variety of aesthetics
- External options can conceal outdated or damaged windows
Some of the downsides of window film compared to window replacement include a smaller property value increase and not being able to replace some of the aesthetic options available from windows.